Reserve Your Land Area At KMIC
(Online KMIC Website)
1. Submit KMIC Online Application
1. Click on ‘Land Reservation (Online Application)’.
2. Choose the Land Plot your company would like to apply.
3. Complete the application with all necessary information.
4. Click on the tab ‘Submit Application’.
2.Payment of the Reservation Fee (USD 5,000) and Stamp Duty (USD 100) to a Designated Bank Account
* The Reservation Fee and Stamp Duty
– Applicants shall be solely responsible for payment of stamp duty charged on the execution of the Land Reservation Agreement and the Land Sublease Agreement according to the prevailing laws of Myanmar.